Financial Enhancement Group
Wealth Management, Financial Planning, Retirement
The Financial Enhancement Group is a business in Anderson, Indiana that takes a different approach to financial planning and investment. They take a holistic approach to wealth management by combining the processes of future financial planning and asset management. The firm was established by Joe Clark and John Hodson with their combined experience in fields such as insurance, investment, financial planning, and accounting. After its establishment, the Financial Enhancement Group partnered with an accounting firm in Lafayette, called Huth Thompson, to expand their reach.
They work with their clients to create a financial vision. The financial vision not only helps clients nail down their own vision for their wealth management, but it also helps the Financial Enhancement Group understand and meet their clients’ goals.
The Financial Enhancement Group assists Madison County families in the following areas:
- Life after work – The Financial Enhancement Group helps families with their wealth management to plan for a fulfilling retirement that meets their goals and help them understand the most efficient ways of drawing income once they reach retirement.
- Tax Planning – Helps families plan for taxes and understand the implications of taxes on retirement plans.
- Investment Playbook – Invest clients’ money in the most logical areas for their goals, needs, and expectations.
- Risk Management and Life Issues – helps educate clients about risks and reduce risks as much as possible.
- Legacy Planning – The Financial Enhancement Group works with families plan for the future and to ensure that their assets are properly prepared to be handed down to their heirs one day.
Since its establishment, the Financial Enhancement Group has also added a certified financial planner, a chartered financial analyst, an enrolled agent with the U.S. Treasury, a chartered market technician, and other staff. It has also grown to serve an increasing number of clients. The firm currently manages two hundred million dollars for families in more than 20 states and has established a second location in Indianapolis.